Single Tilt Slider Windows
White Grey Pebble High Gloss Brown Sandstone Sable Sandalwood Hickory Black Commercial Brown Dover Grey Cashmere Forest Green Cream
|Performance Grade||Performance Class||Air||Max Size Tested|
|30||R||A3||63 x 44|
ENERGY STAR RATING
|Energy Star Zones||Energy Star Rating|
|1, 2, 3||36|
*ES Ratings may vary with glass and accessory options.
The Single Tilt Slider is the most practical and affordable horizontal sliding window with one stationary sash and one operable sash. The operable sash has the added benefit of being able to tilt into the room for easy cleaning. Features
- Operable sash tilts inward for easy cleaning
- Heavy duty locking mechanism
- Easy to use finger latches
- Fly-maze incorporated into frame to keep insects out
- Drainage flaps built into the frame
- Night latches for added home security
- Optional self locking feature available
|*Refers to CSA Certified Plantinum Series Ratings.|
- Prevent insects and debris from coming in with the Fly-maze
- 3 ¼” standard frame depth with several jam sizes for a customized fit able to meet most depth requirements
- An optional self-closing mechanism is available if you wish to have auto-locking of sashes when you close the window.
- Fusion Welded Frame & Sash creating seamless continuous profile and eliminating potential air leaking gaps.
- Strong Solid Vinyl Profiles 3 1/4″ multi-chambered design provides structural strength and insulating air pockets, reduces heat and cold transfers.
- Integral Pull Rails permits sashes to be operated with ease.
- Built-in Water Management systems carefully engineered independent drain allowing for the quick water management to the exterior.
Our single tilt slider windows are available in LoĒ 180, LoĒ2 272 and LoĒ3 366 Glass Options from Cardinal Glass Industries ®
- Triple Seal – Schlegel Fin seal is the superb weather seal design that is ideal for single tilt slider windows.
- Low Profile Tilt Latches – presents a cleaner slim line appearance, with the ability to tilt sash in for cleaning from the inside of your home.
- Cam Lock – 180 degree locking cam locks pulls the sash for a positive seal.
- Insta Lock Shoes – immediately locking when tilting in a sash for cleaning. The shoes expand in several directions and securely lock themselves in place.
- Submerge Drain Covers – keeping the bugs out and allowing the water to flow to the outside.
VIEW OTHER MIRANDA WINDOW STYLES