BAY OR BOW WINDOWS
- Includes measuring after the sale from inside and outside
- Removal and disposal of all existing glass, mullions and casing
- Preparation of opening, preparation of aviation cable support hangers
- Installation of new product
- Filling voids with foam injected insulation
- Covering outside existing wood work with enamel baked aluminum in matching or contrasting color NO MORE PAINTING!
- Exterior of window to be sealed with Tremco 830 or Mulco Supra
- Interior finished with 3/4 ” birch / poplar plywood G1S and 2 3/4″ finger jointed pine colonial casing (paint grade) covering existing paint lines as possible
- Complete removal and disposal of all waste from premises.