|Performance Grade||Performance Class||Air||Max Size Tested|
|70||LC||A3||36 x 72|
ENERGY STAR RATING
|Energy Star Zones||Energy Star Rating|
|1, 2, 3||36|
*Energy Star Ratings may vary with glass and accessory options.
Bay windows, similar to bow windows, add an extra dimension to any room with a large protruding viewing area. They typically consist of one large window placed between two smaller windows that extend outward from the walls of a house on an angle, usually less than 45°. This combination of windows creates a large viewing area, adding depth, and can often be furnished with cushions to make it an elegant seating area. You can choose any combination of operable and stationary window types for your specific bay window needs.
- Variety of window options
- Choose from various exterior brickmold options
- Insulated head and seat additions available
- Choose from various interior wood finishes
|*Refers to CSA Certified Plantinum Series Ratings.|
- Foam filled couplers for reduced air leakage and added insulation
- Available in the standard 30 ° and 45 ° angles as well as custom angles
- Standard assembled Bay includes 3/4″ plywood G1S (Good One Side) Head, Seat and Jambs
- Standard jamb depth is 5 7/8″ – special jamb size available upon request
- Miranda Bay windows are best in class, with a quality structure, and come ready for installation. With a 100% finished interior our bay windows provide aesthetics as well as total security.
- Strong, Durable, Maintenance Free Vinyl construction provides a lifetime of performance for your bay windows.
- Our Vinyl bay windows are impervious to the elements, therefore never require painting.
- Our bay windows come with Multi-Chambered profiles for energy saving, extra strength and maximum insulation.
- Slim bay window profiles provide maximum light penetration without sacrificing strength.
- Computer controlled precision miter cuts followed up by fusion welded frame and sash.
- Custom sized replacement Bay windows can be shipped assembled or unassembled
- For fresh air circulation and temperature comfort, any or all sections of our Bay windows can be made to open by adding any of our operating system options.
- Bay windows can be greatly enhanced by our grille options as well as many of our accessory options.
Our bay windows are available in LoĒ 180, LoĒ2 272 and LoĒ3 366 Glass Options from Cardinal Glass Industries ®
VIEW OTHER MIRANDA WINDOW STYLES