Single Hung Windows
|Performance Grade||Performance Class||Air||Max Size Tested|
|50||R||A3||48 x 72|
ENERGY STAR RATING
|Energy Star Zones||Energy Star Rating|
|1, 2, 3||36|
*ER Ratings may vary with glass and accessory options.
This is a practical and less expensive window as a vertical operator. It incorporates the same spiral sash balance system as our double hung tilt windows. The single-hung window comes with an upper fixed sash and an operable lower sash that can slide up and down on vertical tracks. The lower sash can also tilt inward from the top, giving you easy access for cleaning while also providing for good ventilation.
- Operable sash tilts inward for easy cleaning
- Easy to use finger latches
- Fly-maze incorporated into frame to keep insects out
- Night & Finger latches
- Overlapping Screen Frame
- Drainage Flaps
|*Refers to CSA Certified Plantinum Series Ratings.|
Standard heavy-duty cam locks – providing you with ultimate security and also allowing for an airtight fit by pulling the sashes together.
Double interlocking rails – allowing the sashes overlap at the interlocking rail and giving you an airtight fit with triple seals
Constant force balancers – enabling smooth and discrete movement of the sashes.
- Fusion Welded Frame & Sash creating seamless continuous profile and eliminating potential air leaking gaps.
- Strong Solid Vinyl Profiles 3 1/4″ multi-chambered design provides structural strength and insulating air pockets, reduces heat and cold transfers.
- Integral Lift Rails permits sashes to be operated with ease.
- Pocket sill Built in water system points water in the right direction.
- Triple Seal – Schlegel Fin seal is the superb weather seal design that is ideal for single hung windows. Triple tail-end Double neoprene bulb seal on bottom sash.
- Low Profile Tilt Latches – presents a cleaner slim line appearance, with the ability to tilt sash in for easy single hung window cleaning from the inside of your home.
- Cam Lock – 180 degree locking cam locks pulls the sash for a positive seal.
- Self Lubricating Spiral balances – ensuring effortless operations of the sash.
- Insta Lock Shoes – starts locking immediately when tilting in a sash for cleaning. The shoes expand in several directions and securely lock themselves in place.
- Submerge Drain Covers – keeps insects out and allows water to flow to the outside of your home.
Our single hung windows are available in LoĒ 180, LoĒ2 272 and LoĒ3 366 Glass Options from Cardinal Glass Industries ®
VIEW OTHER MIRANDA WINDOW STYLES