Double Tilt Slider Windows
|Max Size Tested
|63 x 44
ENERGY STAR RATING
|Energy Star Zones
|Energy Star Rating
*ER Ratings can vary depending on accessory & glass options.
The Double Tilt Slider is the most practical window style equipped with two horizontally sliding sashes for optimal ventilation. Both sashes also have the ability to tilt into the room making it the easiest window to clean.
- Both sashes tilt inward for easy cleaning
- Heavy duty locking mechanism
- Easy to use finger latches
- Interlocking rail system
- Fly-maze incorporated into frame to keep insects out
- Drainage flaps built into the frame
- Night latches for added home security
- Optional self locking feature available
- Easily operated vinyl pull rail
|*Refers to CSA Certified Plantinum Series Ratings.
- 3 ¼” standard frame depth with several jam sizes for a customized fit able to meet most depth requirements
- Full screen with overlapping frame to keep insects and debris outside
- Easy to remove for cleaning
- Fusion Welded Frame & Sash creating seamless continuous profile and eliminating potential air leaking gaps.
- Strong Solid Vinyl Profiles 3 1/4″ multi-chambered design provides structural strength and insulating air pockets, reduces heat and cold transfers.
- Integral Lift Rails permits sashes to be operated with ease.
- Large Interlock with Double Protection brings double weatherstrip sashes closer together and locks them air tight, another secure line of defense against the weather.
Our double tilt slider windows are available in LoĒ 180, LoĒ2 272 and LoĒ3 366 Glass Options from Cardinal Glass Industries ®
- Weatherstrip For Results – Schlegel Fin seal is the superb weather seal design that is ideal for double tilts, with a bulb seal on the bottom sash.
- Night latch provides secure ventilation.
- Low Profile Tilt Latches – presents a cleaner slim line appearance, with the ability to tilt both sashes in for cleaning from the inside of your home.
- Cam Lock – 180 degree locking cam locks pulls the sashes together for a positive seal.
- Locking Shoes With Washer Tip Pivot Bars – When tilting in a sash for cleaning, the shoes securely lock themselves in place. Special pivot bars ensure they do not pull out of the shoe.
- Full Sloped Sill – engineered for excellence, pointing water in the right direction away from the interior of your home.